- Each application for Registration to the portal is reviewed by the IIScAA Staff to ensure the authenticity of the applicant.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged , transferred or given to any third party without your explicit consent. All information collected on this site is for the sole purpose of the IISc Alumni Association activities and is treated as confidential.
- Note that all the information entered in the profile/registration page shall be visible to other IISc Alumni members inside the authenticated space. IISc Alumni who have registered in the IISc Alumni directory will have access to information in the directory, but may not use the information they obtain for commercial or political purposes, promotions, advocacy, or any other purpose, business or otherwise except to facilitate individual personal communication or business of IISc and IISc Alumni Activities. IIScAA will not be held liable for any unauthorized use by Alumni who do not adhere to these policies.
- The contents of the site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- IIScAA accepts payments towards bonafide alumni membership after due verification of the alumni details.
- IIScAA also accepts payments towards Donations, Corpus Fund, events such as Conferences, Seminars and Dinner etc.,
- Refunds however are permissible when the admission to membership is rejected after verification of the alumni details against the database (source from IISc Admin Authority) available from time-to-time.
- Any contributions which cannot be traced/linked to any of the recognised purposes could be refunded at the sole discretion of the Alumni Association authority viz., President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Vice President. Such refunds could be automatic online or against specific request from the payer.
- The quantum of refund could be a percentage of the payment received subject to a maximum of 75%.